1. Katie and I would both like to know how to retrieve our code from Google Analytics! Help! I have fiddled around with the "help" but I just don't speak the language!
2. I added a review policy and a poll.
3. I'm thinking about/going to write a "mission statement." I'm not sure if I will actually post my mission statement, but I'm going to write one.
3. I did visit some new blogs on the blog hop. I'm pretty good about this--I really do look at the other blogs, and very often I become a follower. However, this weekend I am a little behind on my visits.
4. I have a couple of ideas about reaching/celebrating 100 followers. I would be interested in knowing what others think about the importance of having high numbers, and whether you look at your followers or the number who subscribe on Google Reader?
5. Participating in Blogiesta did cause me to reflect on/evaluate my blog--a good thing!
6. I signed up for the Blogiesta feed, and have enjoyed reading the many informative posts.
7. It's not over yet!
8. I created a Gravatar.
9. I took a break from the computer for a couple of hours this evening, and had a picnic and walk on the beach with my husband--fresh air and the sound of waves cleared my head a little, and helped me shake off some of the sense of frustration I had with technical problems.
The Latest (possibly last) Update for Sunday
So, to wrap it all up, my first Blogiesta involved both frustrations and successes.
- I have some good ideas for future posts
- I am planning my first challenge (look for news about this within the week)
- I reflected on the identity that I would like to build for my blog
- I created a gravatar based on the Underwood typewriter in my header
- I am composing a mission statement, which I will probably include below my header, when I finish it
- I am still playing around with design, mostly with fonts and colors
- I had fun reading posts, and leaving comments
- I am now following or subscribing to even more blogs
- I'm pretty excited about the ideas I have for future posts
- I will definitely participate in Blogiesta again