Bibliophiliac is the space where one passionate, voracious reader reflects on books and the reading life. You will find reviews, analysis, links, and reflections on poetry and prose both in and out of the mainstream.
A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. Franz Kafka
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award
Cheryl at Wandering (and wondering) through YA Lit has honored me with the Versatile Blogger Award. According to the rules, I'm supposed to share seven things about myself, then pass the award on to fifteen blogs I've recently discovered.
Here are seven pretty random facts about me:
1. I own a signed first edition of White Teeth by Zadie Smith.
2. My favorite boxer is Manny Pacquiao.
3. My favorite boxing trainer is Freddy Roach.
4. I am owned by a Pomeranian.
5. I was born in Maine but have lived in the South for 22 years.
6. I have finished the Barsetshire series by Trollope, and have only two novels left in the Palliser series.
7. As a child I decided that I would always live near the beach, and for 22 years I have.
Curled Up with a Book and a Cup of Tea
Writing is a Blessing
Rose City Reader
Teresa's Reading Corner
The Next Best Book Blog
Bookworming in the 21st Century
One Person's Journey Through a World of Books
A Room without Books is Empty
A Guy's Moleskine Notebook
words, words, words