My Winter "To Be Read" ListBookish folks don't even have to spell it out: we all know what "TBR" means. Those are the books we mean to read, want to read, intend to read, really are going to read....soon. It may be a list in a notebook, or a mental list we carry with us all the time. For some it might literally be a stack of books in a specific place, and for others, it is an entire....bookcase. This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a list of our winter "TBR" books. As always, Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. If you'd like to play, just create your own Top Ten Tuesday list, then head over to The Broke and the Bookish to add your link.
1. Another Country, James Baldwin.
2. Invisible Man, Ralph Ellison.
3. TransAtlantic, Colum McCann.
4. Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz.
5. Jayber Crow, Wendell Berry.
6. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese.
7. A Dance with Dragons, George R.R. Martin.
8. Vampires in the Lemon Grove, Karen Russell.
9. When Women Were Birds, Terry Tempest Williams.
10. Perdido Street Station, China Mieville.
That's my list.... some classics from my Classics Club list, the last book in the Song of Ice and Fire series (Winter is coming), and a couple of wild card books (Dean Koontz and China Mieville). What's on your winter TBR list?