Mission

Bibliophiliac is the space where one passionate, voracious reader reflects on books and the reading life. You will find reviews, analysis, links, and reflections on poetry and prose both in and out of the mainstream.

A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. Franz Kafka

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Booklust Guest Feature: With Reverent Hands


One of the blogs I follow is Aarti's blog Booklust.  Aarti has a regular guest feature called "With Reverent Hands", and today's guest is your own Bibliophiliac.  I discuss a book that I love, My Dream of You by Nuala O'Faolain.  Aarti does this feature regularly and welcomes suggestions, so if you think you might be interested in contributing, have a look at today's With Reverent Hands at Booklust.

While you're there don't forget to check out some of Aarti's book reviews.  I thought the review of Wolf Hall was excellent.  Thanks to Aarti for a beautiful blog and a cool guest feature.

No comments: