- One lovely Hilton Head Island Tee Shirt in lime green (XL)
- A Hilton Head Island ball cap (white) with palm tree embroidery
- A fantastic selection of beach reads by Lowcountry writers
- Resurrection Road, a Bay Tanner mystery by local writer Kathryn Wall
- Savannah, a novel by John Jakes
- Time is a River by Charleston writer Mary Alice Monroe
- The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
Now, here's how to enter:
1.Leave a comment on this post. Give yourself + 1 point for commenting, +1 point for being a new follower, +2 points for being an existing follower. You do not have to be a follower to enter!
2. In your comment, either leave your blog link or address (if you are on blogger I can find you through your profile), or, if you are comfortable with this, leave your e-mail address. I will delete the comments and discard e-mails after the contest.
3. This contest is open to contestants who are 13 years of age or older.
4. Contestants must live in the United States or Canada (sorry!).
5. This contest will close on July 30th.
And if you don't win this time, don't worry, I will hold another giveaway soon. I have at least two more giveaways planned; one is another Lowcountry selection, the other is a surprise....
Since it is Friday, welcome to all visitors from the Book Blog Hop! Have a look around, and be sure to leave a comment so I know you were here. I return all visits!