Bibliophiliac is the space where one passionate, voracious reader reflects on books and the reading life. You will find reviews, analysis, links, and reflections on poetry and prose both in and out of the mainstream.
A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. Franz Kafka
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
The Perks of Being a Blogger
Book Quoter at http://bookquotes-bookquotes.blogspot.com hath honored me of late. She has kindly conferred on me the Beautiful Blogger and Honest Scrap Awards. What larks! That means I tell my readers 10 things about me, and pass the awards on to 10 blogs. Here goes:
Ten Things About Me
1. I usually know what time it is, even though I never wear a watch.
2. All of the humans in my family are vegetarian, but the dogs are carnivores.
3. I live on an island; it is beautiful here.
4. I distinctly remember the moment when I realized that I could read.
5. My pantry shelves are filled with books.
6. Solitude is a necessity (for me).
7. I'm madly in love with my husband.
8. I fell in love with Shakespeare when I was eleven.
9. Silence is a necessity (for me); I like earplugs.
10. I am reading my way through Trollope, one book at a time.
The 10 Blogs I am passing the awards on to are:
Posted by bibliophiliac at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks so much for the award :)
Solitude is definitely a necessity for me as well.
Vanitha is a guest author on Savvy Verse & Wit. She is not the owner of the site.
Sorry Serena, I meant that message for you and your site! I hope you'll still want to participate!
I'll still participate. I hope you have a more rested day today!
Solitude and silence can be luxurious sometimes.
Thank you for passing the award to me. I'm busy at work putting my own lists together now!
Post a Comment