Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on the Summer TBR ListTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's list is ten books that are on my summer TBR list. Summer reading is a particular pleasure for me, since my job as a teacher involves so much "required reading." There are books that I will be reviewing that I'm really excited about, but the following books are the ones I will be reading soley because I want to--and I'm leaving two spaces blank for those books that I will read simply because I have the whim to do so. In no particular order:
1. The Outlander by Gil Adamson.
2. Under the Volcano by Malcolm Lowry. This is a reread.
3. He Knew He Was Right by Anthony Trollope.I finished The Way We Live Now earlier this month, and can't wait to begin the next Trollope novel on my list.
4. Daniel Deronda by George Eliot.
5. Half Blood Blues by Esi Edugyan. This one looks so good, and I've been waiting for summer to start it.
6. Say Her Name by Francisco Goldman.
7. Running the Rift by Naomi Benaron.
8. Born to Run by Christopher McDougall. My husband is an amazing running machine. I used to run with him, and I'm hoping this book will inspire me to hit the road again.
9 & 10 are open for those unexpected finds I will stumble upon.....
What is on your summer TBR list?