Mission

Bibliophiliac is the space where one passionate, voracious reader reflects on books and the reading life. You will find reviews, analysis, links, and reflections on poetry and prose both in and out of the mainstream.

A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. Franz Kafka

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Armchair BEA Recap

I only joined the Armchair BEA for the last couple of days of the event, but I'm still glad I participated. Next year I'd like to take a more well-planned approach: now that I know how many events there are, and what's involved, I'll get myself ready to participate. The organizers did a wonderful job of providing a great deal of information, constant updates, posts, vlogs, and other fun stuff. I lurked for at first, then couldn't resist crashing the party near the end. My favorite part of Armchair BEA was reading the posts of the participants. I liked the introductions and the interviews because I really enjoy knowing more about the bloggers behind the blog. Although I didn't participate in any of the twitter parties, next year I plan to, because most of the participants raved about them. The more book blogger events I participate in, the more I like book bloggers. I will definitely be taking part in Armchair BEA next year.

1 comment:

Kristen M. said...

Thanks for your comment on my silly blog tips post! This really is a fun event that's impossible to stay away from. :)