Wednesday, April 14, 2010
The Perks of Being a Blogger
Book Quoter at http://bookquotes-bookquotes.blogspot.com hath honored me of late. She has kindly conferred on me the Beautiful Blogger and Honest Scrap Awards. What larks! That means I tell my readers 10 things about me, and pass the awards on to 10 blogs. Here goes:
Ten Things About Me
1. I usually know what time it is, even though I never wear a watch.
2. All of the humans in my family are vegetarian, but the dogs are carnivores.
3. I live on an island; it is beautiful here.
4. I distinctly remember the moment when I realized that I could read.
5. My pantry shelves are filled with books.
6. Solitude is a necessity (for me).
7. I'm madly in love with my husband.
8. I fell in love with Shakespeare when I was eleven.
9. Silence is a necessity (for me); I like earplugs.
10. I am reading my way through Trollope, one book at a time.
The 10 Blogs I am passing the awards on to are: